Search Tween Styles

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Outfits

Hey guys so Maddie covered the colors that are in . I'm just going to give you a few suggestion on your outfits . Ok, so I have noticed a lot of people are dressing more dressy casual . Some are more dressy, like with maxi skirts or maxi dresses. Others are more dressed with really cute tops and Capris . I have also seen a whole lot of tops that have some lace in it . And like Maddie said she has see a lot of sparkly shoes    ! I have too. But one thing I have noticed is a lot of people are matching there shoes with there accessories .  Hope you guys are doing well ! 

-Ashley  

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting. I have an over-sized pair of camouflaged pants that I wear with a dark colored shirt and some sandals and a belt and it feels really comfortable.

    ReplyDelete