Search Tween Styles

Friday, July 5, 2013

Crocheted Hair Bow : How to

Ok so here's how you make it: First, you need a ball of yarn, croquet needle, scissors, and a barret. Next, croquet chain 10 stitches, Then, double chain 7 rows. Cut and tie. After, take yarn and wrap around the center of the rectangle. Make sure both sides are even. Cut and tie. Finally, slip Barret through a couple pieces of the yarn in the center, and clip into hair. It's very simple and fast! And fun to make. * Don't forget to check out our youtube video!

3 comments:

  1. I need to learn more on how to make bows! I love making them it can be so much fun. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only make duct tape bows that I put on duct tape headbands. I went to a sleepover in June and apparently, after I made one of them, I pretty much made one for all the girls there. I got sore fingers from ripping the duct tape. But it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want, I can show and/or tell you how to make them. They're super easy once you can make them.

    ReplyDelete