Search Tween Styles

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Remington CI95AC2 Pearl Ceramic Professional Curling Wand



Okay, I got this hair curler a while ago an never even thought about blogging about it until today when I did my hair. It is only $19.99 at Walmart!! Which is super cheap compared to other brands, however it works just as well! Different to normal hair curlers, you wrap pieces of hair AROUND it. It is very easy and literally heats up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit in 30 seconds! You can control the temp on it. My hair is naturally as straight as hair can get. People ask me if I flat iron it! I answer, " No!". And normally my hair won't hold a curl. However, this curler will! It stays! Which is crazy considering my hair type!! Worth every penny!! Here are some pics to follow!! Hope you enjoy and try out this curler! -MaDiSoN

No comments:

Post a Comment