Search Tween Styles

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Peace of God - Devotional

15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. (Colossians 3:15 NIV)


I think it is so amazing that God loves us and will do anything for what is best for us. Notice I said "what is best for us" not "what we want" or "what we think God wants for us" Jesus loves us so abundantly that He wants the best. Even if it makes us mad at the time, He knows that it wil better and that we will be grateful for it down the road. So in the scripture above, it says "Let the peace of God RULE in your hearts." What I take away from this verse might not be what you take away. But, I think it is saying that when we get angry, frustrated, hurt, sad, or even happy. We need to call in The Lord and ask Him to place His peace in our hearts. I capitalized RULE because I believe we should try to live and do everything with the peace of God. The peace of God is so amazing! Obviously we will mess up, but with God's help we will accomplish much!  Before I end, I want to leave one more scripture. John 14:27 - peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubles and do not be afraid.Thanks so much!! -Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment