Search Tween Styles

Friday, November 22, 2013

Turkey Nails

Hey! So they other day Ashley 's younger sister asked me to do a turkey on her nails. I had never done one before, but I think it turned out alright. First I painted the nail white. Once that dried I put a thick dot of brown in the middle/bottom of the nail. Next, I took Orange and yellow nail polish, and created little lines coming out of the top of the dot. These are the feathers. Then, once the dot dried I took white, and made two tiny dots for eyes. Then I took the Orange again and made a little triangle for the beak. I think it was cute and perfect for Thanksgiving next week!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I really like your nail designs. Can you guys do a makeup tutorial of 2012 women's olympic gymnast Jordyn Wieber?

    ReplyDelete