Search Tween Styles

Monday, November 4, 2013

Lotion!!

Do you have really dry skin? Well I found a great lotion. It is Bath & Body Works® Signature Collections Link to Bath and Body Works webage for lotion.. It is a non greasy lotion. Contains vitamin e, jojoba, and Shea butter. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth and mousturized. I have very sensitive skin, so it works great for me! I put it on my hands, arms and sometimes my legs after I shave.  I highly recommend this lotion!!

For those of you who like unscented lotion, I recommend Avino® Active Naturals™ Daily Moisturizing Lotion. Which is Dermatologist recommended.

 For face lotion, Clearproof oil free moisturizer for acne-prone skin by Mary Kay® works wonders! I apply it directly before I apply makeup. I recommend this lotion for EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment