Search Tween Styles

Friday, August 31, 2012

ADVICE FOR GIRLS WITH CURLY HAIR

Hey I'm Harley and i have curly hair .If you have curly hair this is  for u. So first thing is u should use 2in 1 from pantene  and get some frizezze spray for when u get out of the shower !!!And while you have shampoo in your hair you should brush your hair in the shower and use a wide tooth comb that's the best way to keep tangles under control ! !!and DON'T swim with your hair down always put it in a braid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ok i will tell my friends about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really wavy hair and the shampoo and conditioner I use to keep my hair like this is "proclaim" and braiding my hair after using the proclaim.

    ReplyDelete