Search Tween Styles

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cute Fall Glitter Pumpkins

Hey guys! So it is fall, (yay!!!) And I wanted to do a cute, girly fall craft, so I chose glitter pumpkins.

·Get little tiny pumpkin
·Get glitter duct tape.
·Cut duct tape into thin strips.
·Place glitter duct tape in the grooves (lines) of the pumpkin.


It is SUPER easy!!! I used the silver glitter, which I got from Wal-Mart. However, there are a TON of different colors of glitter duct tape to choose from of you want something different. It is a SUPER cute, easy, and cheap way to decorate. It is also a craft young kids can help with! I hope you liked it! -Madison


1 comment:

  1. Hello Harley, Ashley and Madison. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. So good to know you as teen aged young women of God having your theme verse Proverbs 31:30 as well as each one of you having your own verse is very encouraging for young girls of your age. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poores of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your other friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure this would be a life changing experience for you. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on three of you.

    ReplyDelete