Search Tween Styles

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Minty Nails

Hey! Today I will be doing a nail tutorial


    Nail Polish used:   Mint- Ulta "Mint Condition",  White- Sally Hansen 'Hard as Nails' "hard to get",  Gold- Sally Hansen "gold shimmer" 
    First, I painted all of my nails except for the nail I chose to be my accent nail The mint color. Next, I painted my accent nail white. Once everything dried, I took a bobby pin, dipped one of the ends into the gold nail polish, and used it to make lines across the white nail. Finally, I put a clear coat on top of all my nails. This is a super easy, super cute, nail design that I gt compliments on ALL the time! Hope you like it and try it out! If you have any suggestions for a post, please comment! We would love to hear your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment