Search Tween Styles

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Eye Make-up

Hey guys! Yes, I know it's been so long since we have posted. I personally have been super busy training for my black belt test. Which was on April 19, 2014!! 
   So anyway, these are the make up products I used for my eyes: Makeover Essentials eyeshadow and black eyeliner, L'oreal Voluminous Original mascara. First, I put the pinkish color all over my eyelid. Next, I put the brown color above/overlapping at the top, around and at the bottom. Then, I blended it together. Eyeliner: I started really thin, then gradually got thicker. I don't want it too think however, because I like the natural look. I used regular white eyeshadow on my bottom eyelid instead of eyeliner. It makes your eyes pop and look larger. Lastly, I applied mascara normaly. :) Here are some pics to follow. Hopefully we will do a makeup tutorial on our YouTube channel soon! Hope you enjoyed this post!   -Madison🎻👑





No comments:

Post a Comment