Search Tween Styles

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

IT'S OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

WOW I can't believe that we have been blogging on tweenstyles for one year! In celebration, we will be updating posts, remodeling the background, fonts, and possibly a youtube channel!!! We will give updates to you on that when it comes into play. Since Ashley is at camp and Harley and I are about to go on a 10 day mission trip, the updates and stuff will be done at the end of the month when we are all together! If you have any suggestions for the blog, please comment !!! 

5 comments:

  1. Could you guys do like a makeup tutorial thing? Maybe it could be a makeup tutorial of Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez or any other female celebrity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will start trying to do one right now :)-Ashley

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have a small black maltese-poodle mix, a malt-poo, and I was just thinking, well... I could go to halloween dressed as Dorothy and put my dog in a basket. Bad thing is, my dog's name isn't Toto! And I'm not sure if Toto's a boy or girl. Could you do a dress and a makeup tutorial together to dress up AS Dorothy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy coming up on this website. Even though I'm a teenager, I love this website a bunch! I love seeing new things come up.

    ReplyDelete