Search Tween Styles

Sunday, September 30, 2012

BANG BRAID

Hey its Harley again ! So the other day i went to church and i couldn't find anything to do with my hair so my mom did it for me ! This is what she did - She took all my bangs and did a tiny braid out of them then she took the rest of my hair and braided my bang braid into the rest of my hair and braided it on the side ! so it was awesome !now i wear my hair like that almost every day ! you should try it ! (if you have short hair it wont work )!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! I don't have bangs but it does sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That's what I was going to say runfree4ever! I think you would be a pretty awesome person. Have you heard about American Heritage Girls (AHG), Ashley, Maddie, and Harley? If you don't, interview your sewing teachers daughter; her name starts with a K. She's a great in history.

    ReplyDelete